Welfare Executive is responsible for the overall well-being of all our members both present and past, as well as ensuring that all our members feel welcomed, valued and supported.
- Responsible for the checking on the health and overall well-being of all ICSN members, and that all members feel welcomed and valued.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Being part of the welcoming committee at the front door for new and existing members
- Meeting and introducing all new members to ICSN (Network Induction) (Introduce them to Network Director and Assistant Director)
- Introducing new team members at team meetings
- Send out check-up emails to all visitors/non-members following their first ICSN meeting.
- Sending out Potential Member Welcome Letter on behalf of Network Director
- Sending out health check emails to members who have missed two or more General House Meetings.
- Should concentrate and enhance on team building.
- Lead and drive ICSN internal mentoring programme.
If you would like to become a future Welfare Executive or have any questions or suggestions on how to enhance this role please feel free to get in contact with us via email at email@example.com