Website Executive is responsible for the development and maintenance of ICSN’s main website. To ensure that our website is a true reflection of our brand today and going forward, as well as to also be responsible that all content is relevant and updated when required.
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of ICSN’s main website. Ensuring all content is relevant and updated when required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creation of Event Pages and Blurbs to go on other social media platforms (to ensure consistency)
- Ensuring all classes and Igbo schools information are up to date.
- Uploading Monthly Messages from Network Director
- Uploading all previous and forthcoming Albums (i.e. GHM April 2015. GHM May 2015, Summer BBQ 2015 etc)
- Validating membership links are working (at least twice a month)
- Checking Executive Details are correct (at least twice a month)
- Ensuring embedded links to other social media accounts are fully functional (at least twice a month)
- Is required to add, amend and delete web pages according to current needs of ICSN
- Is required to regularly update information on the ICSN website
- Is required to manage the ICSN database
- Is required to liaise with web host when repairs are needed.
- Communicating with all departments to ensure valuable information is captured and communicated
- Ensuring photos are uploaded in album format
- Updating dates and prices for Igbo Schools are correct and monitored.
- Uploading whole albums from ICSN events onto all platforms (from a consistency point of view)
- Uploading Videos from ICSN events onto all platforms (from a consistency point of view)
If you are thinking about become a future Web Executive or you have any questions or suggestions on how to enhance this role please feel free to get in contact with us via email at email@example.com