Network Director is ultimately responsible for motivating, inspiring and lending guidance to the team in order to ensure the smooth running of the organisation going forward.
- Ensuring the future relevance and credibility of ICSN.
- Overall running and management of the network and the executive team.
- To be the head of the Network and to represent and promote ICSN.
- Oversees the planning and implementation of all aspects of the Network.
- Responsible for leading and directing the efforts of the overall executive team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Present at all General House Meetings to welcome all newbies.
- Representing ICSN externally in other Igbo related meetings.
- Should liaise with the other Igbo organisations (Locally and Internationally)
- Sharing findings and feedback with the rest of the executive team.
- Sending out monthly updates and reviews (following monthly team meeting).
- Sending out personalised email to new ICSN members (within 48 hours of them joining).
- Sending out personalised email to re-committing members (within 48 hours of re-committing).
- Bridging the gap between from younger to older members (generation gap) through innovation.
- Should structurally compose the agenda for each of the organisation’s events.
- Should be a signatory to the organisation’s account.
If you are interested in becoming a future ICSN Network director or you have any questions or suggestions on how to enhance this role please feel free to get in contact with us via email at email@example.com