The Cultural Executives are fundamental in ensuring the integrity of the Igbo people and our culture is maintained throughout, as well as developing the cultural awareness of our members (Especially those that how been raised outside of the Traditional Igbo community.
- Responsible for ensuring the integrity of the Igbo people and culture is maintained as well as developing the cultural awareness of our members.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Updating Igbo leaflets (Common phrases, sentences)
- Showing Igbo news from back home to be shared with Network
- Saying a Pray in Igbo at the start of every General House Meeting
- Providing monthly Igbo images to be shared with the Network
- Finding monthly videos about Igbos and Igboland to share with the Network
- Sharing Historical Knowledge about the Igbo People (Trivial Knowledge)
- Ensuring the integrity of Igbo Culture runs through all activities
- Attending Igbo classes and offering post class support for our Igbo language school students.
- Investigate networking and collaboration opportunities with other Igbo organisations.
- Should be responsible for Arts input and enhancement of visual material.
- Should investigate topics on Igbo cultural elements
If you are considering running as a future Cultural Executive or you have any questions or suggestions on how to enhance this role please feel free to get in contact with us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org