The role of the Assistant Network Director is to be responsible for coordination of the team and team activities. As well as providing support to the Director and the rest of the team to assist them in achieving our collective goals.
- To support the Network Director with the running of ICSN as well as to be a support for members of the executive team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Flagging and exploring potential ideas to attract and retain members
- Accompany network director on major events and note take on their behalf (progression plan)
- Share findings with executive team of external meetings
- Ensure the smooth running of General House Meetings
- Highlighting key issues that have been detected
- Follow up on all to-do lists.
- Organise team building events with (social executives)
- Should provide the necessary assistance to the Network Director in the dispensation of his/her functions as contained in the constitution.
- Should assume full responsibility for the office of the Network Director in the event of a loss of office until a by-election is held for that purpose.
If you are interested in becoming a future Assistant Network Director or you have any questions or suggestions on how to enhance this role please feel free to get in contact with us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org