The role as Administrative Executive includes (but is not limited to) liaising with all the executives and disseminating information to ICSN members, preparing of agenda/minutes for executive meetings and distributing of ICSN emails to the mailing list.
- Responsible for the distribution of important information between all the executives and registered members of ICSN.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Capturing and sharing minutes from Executive Meetings (within the executives mailing list)
- Capturing and sharing minutes from General House Meetings and any upcoming events that our members need to be aware off (within the network mailing list)
- Updating Membership Database (at least twice a month)
- Notifying Network Director of new members to be contacted.
- Passing on the relevant emails and messages to correct executives
- Should be responsible for the gathering and collating ideas for the network’s agenda.
If you are interested in becoming our future Administrative Executive or you have any questions or suggestions on how to enhance this role please feel free to get in contact with us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org