Each year ICSN is run by a team of our members that volunteer to look after organising and running all ICSN events for the upcoming year.
- Network Director – Kenneth Chike Obiakpani
- Assistant Network Director – Emeka Egbuonu
- Administrative Executive – Njideka Denz
- Finance Executive -Chidera Samson
- Cultural Executive – 1) Uche Okereafor 2) Ezimamaka Ezemonye-Agwuegbo
- Publicity Executive -1) Chinwe-Ngozi Ezekpo 2) Chibuogu Ihenachor
- Welfare Executive – Obinna Onyibo
- Social Executive – 1) Ishioma Ishiekwene 2) Chinelo Oganya.
- Website Executive – Chidiebere Odu
- Business Executive – Chidinma Nnadi
- Kwenu Blog Executive – Amaka Ukpabi
Typically we hold a meeting during the last two weeks of March during a meeting we call Annual House Meeting, here members put themselves forward to be voted in by our other members using a private ballot box. To find out more about our Annual House Meetings.
Those that are successful voted in are then referred to as the ICSN Executive Team. Here are some images of our previous executive teams.
There are a number of positions available within the executive team which are:
- Network Director
- Assistant Network Director
- Administrative Executive
- Finance Executive
- Cultural Executive (x2)
- Publicity Executive (x2)
- Welfare/Support Executive
- Social Executive (x2)
- Website Executive
- Business Executive
- Kwenu Blog Executive
Each role has its own core set of roles and responsibilities. To find out more about each role or if you are interested in becoming part of the Executive committee in the future please read further.